Available ebook formats: epub pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
• Born in Israel to Jewish Iraqi immigrants.
• Lived with a large extended Iraqi family, upon whom much of this book is based.
• Lived most of her life in Israel.
• Served in the Israeli Army.
• Earned BA’s in Hebrew Literature and Geography from Tel Aviv University.
• Earned her MA in Geography from Haifa University.
• Earned her MA in Hebrew Literature from Tel Aviv University.
• Was an assistant professor of Geography in Haifa and Tel Aviv Universities.
• Taught Hebrew to foreign exchange students at Haifa University.
• Taught Hebrew in London, England to elementary school students.
• Has written diaries, poems and short stories throughout her life.
• Has edited a poetry book and children book in Hebrew.
• Has been married to Amnon for 20 years, and is the proud mother of four
boys between the ages of 18 and 7.
She loves to write and connect with people, she loves to travel and explore new places, and she loves her dog Sheleg (snow in Hebrew).