How to Make Money Online - Selling on EBay
EBay is a good source of income for people like you, who are looking for ways to fund other businesses or just add some income to your family. One thing that makes EBay different is that it is flexible in its nature. It also gives great potential for those serious sellers who want to have a larger amount of monthly online income. More
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Sign Up With EBay
Chapter 2: Deciding the kind of products to sell
1. Choose the product that you are most comfortable with
2. Don’t concentrate in one product category on EBay
3. Do your research to identify the numbers of your competitors and to identify the demand of your product
Chapter 3: The Best Places to Buy Your Products
1. Check the old and unused stuff in your house.
2. Go to the flea markets and look cool products
3. Look for garage sales
4. Visit thrift stores and turn pennies into paper cash
5. Shop in stores, malls, and other places when there is a sale
6. Find some wholesalers online
Chapter 4: Deciding on the pricing and shipping costs
1. Make a profit right after you purchased your item.
2. Don’t be too greedy in pricing.
3. Choose your courier well that will suit the customers’ shipping cost.
4. Learn when to use auction and buy now options on EBay
5. Make your own promo and other tricks.
6. Register with PayPal
Chapter 5: The Factors to Consider When Listing Your Products
1. Have a clear and presentable picture of your product
2. Write the details and specifications of your product in an organized way.
3. Observe the most appropriate time for your listing to start and end.
EBay is a good source of income for people like you, who are looking for ways to fund other businesses or just add some income to your family. One thing that makes EBay different is that it is flexible in its nature. It also gives great potential for those serious sellers who want to have a larger amount of monthly online income.
But, as a beginner, EBayis a very practical business venture that you can start with. One good reason for this is that you can earn money even from used items and things that you may think of as garbage in your house. Garbage in the sense that you can find some old items or things that you don’t use anymore and you will be surprised that one day somebody will bid on that weird and old stuff in your house. Yeah, that is very possible. So, you can’t really tell which item will really give you some bucks. EBay is worth trying and many people fall in love with the process of turning things into cash.
Moreover, there are many surprises that EBay can offer in your entrepreneurial journey. What you need to do is to make up your mind and learn the ways to get started. Selling on EBay does not take a lot of work. The technicalities are so easy to follow and learn. Of course, there are some techniques that can make selling easier and faster.
Available ebook formats: