Baby Can Travel: Barcelona - A Travel Guide Made For Parents
Nervous about your first trip with baby? Rest easy with simple advice from trusted parents. More
Nervous about your first trip with baby? Rest easy with simple advice from trusted parents.
Life as a new parent is challenging. The sleepless nights, teething, tantrums and endless chores leave us feeling drained with little time for ourselves. Can travel still be a great way to recharge your batteries like it was before children? Even when you’ll still be up at night feeding your baby?
The craziness of parenthood follows you on your travels, but it is absolutely possible to have a fun, rewarding and dare we say, relaxing vacation with your family. The key is being prepared. But who has the time to do all that planning and research? Baby Can Travel: Barcelona has all the information you need in one convenient place.
The Challenges of Travelling as a Parent:
We LOVE travelling with our little ones, but we confess, it isn’t always easy. The truth is that with a baby, real life doesn’t go away simply because you are on vacation. Your baby will still cry, randomly decide to nap or not, get new teeth and will spit up on your outfit seconds before leaving the hotel. You will need to carry more stuff and will have less time to see the sights. You’ll need to know whether or not you can bring a stroller with you each day and whether or not the restaurants have high chairs. There’s a lot to know and a lot that can go sideways.
That Sounds Awful!
Wrong! Yes, you bring your family dynamic with you on the road, but travelling as a family is much more rewarding and fulfilling than you’ve ever known before. Sharing new experiences with your baby is one of the most gratifying things a new parent can do. Travel is an incredible developmental activity which engages all of your baby’s senses. You can have an amazing trip and create memories that will last a lifetime - the key is being prepared.
Baby Can Travel: Barcelona to the Rescue
Be prepared?!? I’d love to, but who has time? We get it… with the lack of sleep and never-ending laundry, it’s hard to find the spare time to eat lunch, let alone spend hours online researching for your trip. That’s where we come in. Baby Can Travel: Barcelona was written with you in mind. We only include the information you need to know as a new parent. Nothing more, nothing less.
Improve Your Trip:
* Leave the hotel with confidence each morning armed with baby specific information on all of Barcelona’s top attractions.
* Learn how to keep your baby happy and developing while in Barcelona.
* See more of Barcelona with your limited time with our many time saving tips.
* Tons of money saving ideas leaves a few more Euros in your bank account.
* Anticipating the developmental stage of your baby on the future date of your trip enables you to be prepared for their needs while on the trip.
* Make your trip easier on you and your baby by booking flights and accommodation best suited to their needs.
Build Your Confidence:
After reading this book, you will:
* Be able to relax and not fear the travel days. It’s not as bad as everyone says!
* Enjoy acting like a local with all you need to know about breastfeeding in public, eating out with a baby, etc.
* Rest easy with your advice on how to travel safely with your baby.
* Prepare for the reality of your trip with honest accounts of our experiences..
* Be ready for anything on your trip with our essential information on important services, such as hospitals, pharmacies, laundromats, etc..
It’s Quick and Easy:
We understand how precious your time is, so we made Baby Can Travel: Barcelona quick and easy to read. The eBook format makes it easy to read on your mobile device during feedings, nap time or whenever time permits (all within roughly two hours). Take it along with you on your trip without taking any valuable luggage space, plus easily navigate to the section you need before heading out for the day!
“Anyone traveling with a baby can learn a lot from this one. Highly Recommended” – Chris Backe
Available ebook formats: