The Czarian Wars Collection
This is a collection of the 6 full length novels and 1 short story that consists of the Czarian Wars universe: 1. Titan Showdown, 2. Hidden Agendas, 3. Exploits to Regal, 4. Sequian Escape, 5. Rise to Power, 6. Strategic Retreat, and 7. Stellar Freedom More
This is a collection of the 6 full length novels and 1 short story that consists of the Czarian Wars universe.
1. Titan Showdown: A disaster on Titan starts a chain of events that leads to the first space war and the possible collapse of the western world or worse the destruction of the entire surface of the Earth. Mark Garrette must prove his theories and perfect his discoveries in time to divert annihilation.
2. Hidden Agendas: A short story that shows how the destruction of a space ship could be much more than it appears.
3. Exploits to Regal: The ISA is attacked by Czarian forces at Meira, crippling the Baseship Horizon and her support fleet. On a desperate rescue mission, Brytestar and Garrette learn that their shattered flotilla is the only remnants of a once proud fleet. They must flee the Czarian Empire.
4. Sequian Escape: While investigating a distress call, Ron Garrette‘s ship is shot down by an unknown enemy. He must find a way to escape the planet and report back to Admiral Harrington of this new threat. Ignoring the needs of the fleet, Brytestar steals a ship to go find them.
5. Rise to Power: The desperate remnants of the ISA fleet must find resources just to stay alive. The baseship Horizon cannot be repaired and must be abandoned if they are to evade the Czarian forces. They waited too long.
6. Strategic Retreat: Richard Quinn, skipper of Pt 824, Stellar Knight, rescues a woman from a destroyed Czarian scout ship. Confirmation of the beautiful girl’s identity had to wait. The entire Guardian Fleet must retreat just to survive the advancing Czarian armada! If they don't find a way to stop the Czarians, the fledgling society will collapse.
7. Stellar Freedom: Nick hated the Czarian Empire even before they killed his wife and son. He wasn’t a violent man so his only hope was escape. This goal would prove near impossible even after finding an individual that could make it happen. Now he will do anything to keep this chance alive! It put him in the gun sights of the Czarian Empire. Little did he know how important he really was!
Available ebook formats: