Hi there! I am an inspirational writer and actress. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in the Arts and I have majored in Drama and Media Studies from the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal.
My fields of work include acting, radio drama, journalism, newspaper columnist, business and marketing and yes I was once a book seller!
I believe that writing is a calling and that all words put together to form sentences, paragraphs, pages, chapters and books should be written to inspire all readers. I have thus far written five books namely:
- Living a Purposeful Life, this was my first written and published e-book. It is a short book that inspires readers to discover their divine purpose within and use any negative situation to better themselves.
- Love in Abundance which takes readers through a journey of self-discovery, growth, and letting go of the past by using abundant love for self-healing, discovering their own passion, living their life according to their life passion and purpose which will ultimately lead to uniting with their soul mate and then living a divine life with their soul mate. Love in Abundance took me five years to complete and is the reason that I have discovered my passion for writing.
- What guys want you to know… This was composed after a series of interviews with gentlemen on what are the key concepts that they would want women to know to create a good meaningful relationship.
- What Women Want, was composed for gentleman as a guide when dating a lady. This book is meant to rid confusion between ladies and girls and to identify what ladies prioritize when looking for a relationship.
- My latest book, Being A Teen was written to inspire youngsters to cope with their teenage years. The book touches on topics such as the change from being a child to teenage hood, dealing with peer pressure, immature parents and substance abuse and dating, studying under pressure and the importance of creating your own finance!
I wish that all of my writing sparks a seed of inspiration and love for all my readers.
Stay blessed always!