The Entrepreneur's Book
If you are now, or have ever considered becoming an entrepreneur, this book is for you because it gives actionable tips, tricks and strategies that anybody, in any situation and in any market can use to take an idea and make it a highly successful business. More
If you are now, or have ever considered becoming an entrepreneur, this book is for you because it gives actionable tips, tricks and strategies that anybody, in any situation and in any market can use to take an idea and make it a highly successful business.
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S BOOK REVEALS:
- How to find and develop multiple ideas for products or services that are more likely to make you money
- Systems that give you the potential to generate as much income as you desire
- Tactics for building a business that does doesn't take up all your time
- Proven strategies to differentiate your products and services from the competition now and in the future too
- How to work on a local, national and international basis
- Ways to harness technology and global markets
- The best ways to find the right customers, partners, suppliers and staff
- The reason why you don't need to "Risk It All"
The book has been described as:
"Two words - ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, I mean really, really perfect"
or as somebody else said about the audiobook version...
"An easy listen that delivers minute after minute"
"Delivering so much value in such a short period of time you're bound to want to go through it again and again"
The Entrepreneur's Book is about 30,000 words in length, split in to these 11 chapters:
- How do you know you are an entrepreneur?
- The four biggest things that cause entrepreneurs to fail
- The simple secret to a successful idea
- Taking an idea and turning it into a business
- How to make money – and how to lose money too
- The short cuts to success
- Learn to fail; do it often, and as quickly as possible
- Now is your time
- Communicating with your audience
- Don’t let others get in your way
- What you must do next
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S BOOK WAS WRITTEN FROM THE OUTSET TO SHARE PROVEN TECHNIQUES TO THOSE WHO WANT TO BE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS.
The author, Adrian Fleming, lives in the UK but has also lived and worked in the US too, is a serial entrepreneur, coming up with, developing and investing in many ideas and turning them in to businesses, along the way learning what to do and what not to do, as not everything an entrepreneur does, even the most famous ones, is successful.
As Adrian puts it:
"This is the book I wish somebody had written and given to me because it would have saved me a massive amount of time, money, effort and stress on my entrepreneurial journey."
But that's not all, because some things are best not left to the book or audiobook format and so as an added bonus...
CUSTOMERS HAVE 100% FREE ACCESS TO TRAINING VIDEOS TOO...
- Creating value to customers without being an expert in any chosen market
- The value of an idea and hope to turn that idea in to a very, very valuable business
- How to reverse engineer the income you want
- The strategy behind finding customers and how to maximise the value of them to your business
Available ebook formats: