Enjoy Your Pet Cocktail
If you are looking for a "set it and forget it" kind of pet, then please just move along. In fact, no pet at all in the animal kingdom would be a wise decision for you. More
That's a question only you can answer. Hopefully we can help you make a decision that is right for you and your circumstance. Some people search out pets for all the wrong reasons. Believe it or not some are just looking for "window dressing."
If you are looking for a "set it and forget it" kind of pet, then please just move along. In fact, no pet at all in the animal kingdom would be a wise decision for you.
Any domestic animal chosen as a pet for the family deserves and should receive the same devotion and love that the animal will bestow upon the owners.
Having said that, obtaining an exotic bird such as a cocktail can provide you with many hours of joy and contentment. Adopting that bird and introducing it to your home is not something to take lightly.
In fact, there are some specific things that need to be taken in order to insure cockatiel ownership is a good "fit" for you and your family. Short of enrolling in a specialized veterinary school and taking on a full course of knowledge is a next best solution.
There is an alternative and, fortunately, you are in the right place at the right time.
Our new guide, "Enjoy Your Pet Cocktail," is hot off the digital presses and ready to help you make the right decision about cockatiel ownership.
So what should you do to get started? Well . . .
- You don’t need any special training. It’s a very easy read.
- It doesn’t require a lot of time to get started.
- You can begin preparation as soon as you’ve read the guide.
- Cost is minimal – it’s a real bargain!
What you will learn . . .
Crammed with current information take a look at all you will learn:
- Learn how your other pets will react to the cocktail..
- Find out about what cage and other gear your cocktail will require..
- Discover what to best feed your new pet..
- How to prevent accidents and maintain good health..
- Uncover what to check for after bringing your new bird home..
- What the steps are to pursue breeding..
- Be aware of the risks for your pet in your home!.
Available ebook formats: