Living and Loving Life
This is an inspiring book on health and wellbeing, to improve the quality of of our life and enjoy peace and happiness. More
The modern world is fraught with dis-ease and stress. So how can we learn to live life and love it fully? Malliga Omkar is a general practitioner for 40 years, working in Melbourne, Australia. Malliga has a lot of great wisdom for the reader to live a better life in terms of how we think, what we eat and how we behave. Tips – to create good health:
1. Yoga, Tai chi and Pilates help with the flexibility of the body and
strengthening the core muscles of the body.
2. Eat healthy, balanced meals regularly including vegetables, fruits and
legumes, in moderation which is the key word.
3. Maintain normal physical and mental weight.
4. Obesity and anorexia affect the physical and mental health in many ways.
5. Exercise like walking for 40 minutes most days is good.
6. Keeping the mind free of anxiety, depression and insomnia have positive
effect on the body including increased energy levels to do things with focus
7. Drinking an adequate amount of water helps.
8. Creating happiness in our life.
9. Making use of the time wisely.
10. We are the creators of our destiny with our thoughts. No one on earth can
take our happiness away as it exudes from within us and it does not depend
on others or the environment or material things.
11. Happiness, love and peace are higher vibrations that radiate from within us
as we are all vibratory beings.
Available ebook formats: