Dr. Arthur Bradley is an Army veteran and father of four. He holds a doctorate in engineering from Auburn University and currently works for NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia. Having lived all across the United States, he writes from personal experience about preparing for a wide variety of disasters, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, house fires, snowstorms, electromagnetic pulse attacks, and solar storms. His books have been featured in the New York Times, Toronto Sun, Money, Popular Mechanics, Costco Connection, and numerous blogs and radio shows.
Since 2009, Dr. Bradley has sold more than 450,000 copies of his books, which include:
• Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness for the Family
• Disaster Preparedness for EMP Attacks and Solar Storms
• Prepper’s Instruction Manual
• The Disaster Preparedness Handbook
• Process of Elimination: A Thriller
• The Survivalist Series