Hello! Donnielle here. I’m a new indie young adult author. When I’m not writing, I spend my time reading, binge watching Netflix, homeschooling my two children, and hanging out with my husband.
A few fun facts about me:
1. I began writing when I was in junior high. A teacher approached me with a poetry book and I fell in love. Writing poetry has helped me express myself through some of the darkest times in my life.
2. I am always reading something and own hundreds of eBooks. I thank the technology gods for the invention of e-readers. Series are my favorite. I love it when I feel like I cannot stop reading a book. My favorite genre is sci-fi and paranormal.
3. I am a HUGE nerd and enjoy every medium of nerdom from comic books to Magic! The Gathering.
4. I am a serious introvert and need plenty of alone time so I don’t go insane. Seriously! I will cut someone if they cut in to my “me” time.
5. I have a passion for holistic medicine and create many of my own household products. My kids and husband will ask for some “oils” when they aren't feeling well. I love growing herbs to make my own blends of herbal tea.
6. I read YA almost exclusively. There is just something about it that calls to my heart above other genres.
7. When I read paranormal it’s either about shifters or faeries.
8. Writing has always been a passion and a dream. I had many jobs and they never fulfilled me the way writing has.