Jack of All Trades - How to Master All Sorts of Skills in Short Amount of Time and Be a Modern Renaissance Person
Rated 5.00/5 based
on 3 reviews
The proverbial saying "don't put all eggs in one basket" holds true. Limiting all efforts and resources into one thing is not only being ill-equipped but risky, especially when comes to education, skill, career, and of course life. "Jack of All Trades" tackles how to learn new knowledge and master multiple skill sets in record time to be a multi-talented, multifaceted modern Renaissance man/woman. More
ADDRESS TO: The One, who has an insatiable craving for acquiring new knowledge, developing new skills, or nurturing existing talents...
You are here "reading this" right now because you want to be able to learn all sorts of things in a short amount of time, whether to further your understanding of the world, master your craftsmanship, or continue your never-ending quest for learning.
By being knowledgeable...
* You will be able to impress others with your wide array of knowledge, as a walking human-encyclopedia.
* You will excel at whatever work you do, by being the smartest and brightest among your co-workers, colleagues, and peers.
* You will move up in society and be ahead of the pack, as success is a proportion in relation to knowledge.
Indeed, knowledge is power, but everlasting applied knowledge is omnipotent - as a "Jack of all trades." Being a "Jack of all trades" is not about being skilled with minimal superficialities, but with multiple specialties across all boards of platform.
Now why would you want to opt for "Jack of all trades"? For the simple reason - never put all your eggs in one basket. You want to diversify and become well-rounded in your endeavors; however, on the other hand, you only have so much hours in a day to do things...let alone learn everything under the sun.
Yet throughout history, there were those fascinating individualists of worldly culture, vast interests, myriad skills, remarkable erudition, and unfathomable capabilities - who we've come to know them as the "Renaissance men," who seem to not only KNOW everything...but DO everything as well. Now that's applied knowledge at its finest!
What these polymaths could do is very real and obtainable, but the secret question is...how?
Contained within "Jack of All Trades" - is everything you need to know about improving your learning and mastering your skills quickly, and what it takes to be a modern Renaissance person, or in this case "Jack of all trades."
* How to hack the learning process that would normally take 10,000 hours minimum to master any skill (to go from apprentice to master) into only 1 week, so you're not limited to only able to master on average 7 skills in a person's lifetime.
* How to properly pursue multiple things at once, which most people do completely wrong and end up getting nowhere, but do it right and you will not only find effective ways of doing things but approaching life as well.
* How to read faster, listen better, and learn effectively with synchronized speed learning, that will take your learning experience to a whole new level.
* How to develop a photographic memory to grasp and remember things at a glance and retain them with ease, so you won't forget anything.
* How to get into teaching and be a great teacher yourself, to not only be more of a master of your crafts but leave your marks upon the world as your immortalized legacy (like the great Renaissance men of the past).
...and that's only barely scratching the surface - being compacted with tons of information to ultimate learning, studying, teaching, and mastering.
Become the rare breed who is multi-talented with your multiple masteries and endless knowledge. Become the contradicting enigma other people are drawn to by your mysterious aura, attractive charisma, and refreshing ways of thinking, doing, and being. Become the multifaceted modern Renaissance man or woman.
Who am I? I am the YOU that you shall soon to be.
Until we meet,
- Mr./Ms. Jack of all Trades
Available ebook formats: