Available ebook formats: epub mobi
on July 21, 2016 :
hey, Erjan here. i give this book 5/5 for many reasons!
1. it is short and concise guide, no waterish, no filler content just to make a book big, it happens to so many books cuz publishers want books look big. I read it in one day.
2. the writing style is very clean and easy to understand for non native readers! lol i'm one! ))
3. valuable content and insights.. this is a must read for all young men to avoid ruining their lives and not making costly major decisions in life.
overall, the author did a great job and poured his heart into this masterpiece!
(reviewed 20 days after purchase)
on June 25, 2016 :
The book was really short but there was some valuable information. 3.5 out of 5.
Overall, I enjoyed reading it. Among all the chapters I really liked the chapter Things men should never do. Some of the key notes for me from the book were -
1. Never go back on your word - Nothing is more important than being a man of your own words.
2. Never tell a woman everything about you - Actually this is not true just with women. It's actually applicable with everyone.
3. Never marry/ be with vanity - Look for more than just looks.
However, there were a few things that I didn't like too.
(reviewed 2 days after purchase)
on Dec. 14, 2015 :
After reading the introduction I decided to take a chance on this book. It’s an easy read (NO FLUFF) the author gets straight to the point without any ranting or degrading of women. He simply tells it like it is so young men who were raised without fathers will understand; what their roles are as men in relationships with women. This book has educated me allot; on how difficult dating and marriage has become for young men today. The author does an excellent job explaining how to avoid certain types of women that can help lower men’s chances of getting a divorce. And an even better job explaining the family court system, the imbalanced child support system and how most men today are suffering from a form of “implicit bias” which the author believes has caused most guys to abandon their masculine roles. After reading this book I now know ; unfortunately, that young men today cannot expect to receive love and respect from SOME WOMEN based just on their merits alone! This book helps remove those rose covered glasses placed over the eyes of young men which give them a more realistic view of women. I’ve been married for 20 years. The author description of the type of woman that makes a good wife is a pretty good profile of my wife. With that said I believe this book will be a good read for any young man who is about to get married, in a relationship or about to get a divorce; or any man or anyone. Who just wants a real honest answer (backed by real data) as to why most women are living good men and what men can do to avoid becoming another statistic.
(reviewed the day of purchase)