The Coloring Book Bootcamp: Get Started with Adult Coloring Books the Cheap & Easy Way
This short, but practical guide introduces the reader to the relaxing hobby of adult coloring books. All the info you need to get started is here---what supplies to buy, where to get free pages, and a 30-day bootcamp with four themed weeks. Happy coloring! More
Adult coloring books are the hot new trend! Are you fascinated by the intricate books of Johanna Basford or Millie Marotta, but you are scared away by their high cost? Do you want to explore different coloring themes like mandalas, nature, geometric designs and famous landmarks, and not be constrained by the theme of just one book? Do you want to reduce stress, unwind, improve your focus & concentration, and enjoy a screen-free, creative hobby?
This book is for you! It has all the information you need to get started, as well as a 30-day coloring bootcamp with four themed weeks which will expose you to different coloring styles. The bootcamp includes direct links to the free coloring pages you will work on each day.
Here is a sampler of what you will find within these virtual pages:
* The pros and cons of different supplies and materials you might use
* Specific product recommendations for a low-cost starter set of equipment
* Tips to improve the artistry and technique of your work
* A tutorial on how to convert any Pinterest or Google Image find into a coloring page
* Links to over 1000 free coloring pages for you to enjoy
So, what are you waiting for? Download this eBook, and get started on your new creative hobby today!
Available ebook formats: