Hi! I'm an author from the Midwestern United States. I'm an avid reader of anything romance! I've worked as a travel agent, nursing assistant, and a paralegal before chasing my dream of full-time writing. I love to travel, swim, cook, and I'm more than a little addicted to a certain social media website...
Currently, I write paranormal and science-fiction romance. My plan is to branch out in several romance sub-genres, but my books will always end in the infamous Happily Ever After.
Always hot, always sexy, my male characters will protect their women at all costs, and my female characters will be...I like to call it "feisty." I believe every story and character should be unique, and it's something I always strive to do.
Reading should be an escape from everyday life, so I hope you enjoy my version of a vacation for you!
Fun Facts about me:
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I’m double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heals, I’d break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/BluRay collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I’ve been on 15 so far!
8. I’m quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I’m quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.
10. I hate hot weather.