Guide to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure - Insider Tips to Plan Your Vacation
Learn about the attractions at Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure before you go so that you make the best use of your time and know which attractions are most suited to you and your children. Also get answers to some of the most common FAQ about whether you should buy the park hopper passes, how much time you should spend at the parks, and whether you should get the meal deals, and more. More
Universal Studios Orlando and its sister park, Islands of Adventure, was a fun part of our trip with our 10-year-old and 8-year-old. This book is for anyone planning a trip to these parks, but includes information that is helpful for parents visiting with their children.
In this book, you will get:
* a complete description of the rides & attractions in both parks, along with the best You Tube links of the rides and attractions. This way, you can determine ahead of time, which attractions and rides are most suited to you and your family.
* Tips that will make your visit to these parks go much more smoothly and prevent you from wasting time when there.
* FAQ such as:
* Is it worth getting a park hopper pass (aka 2-park access) to be able to go between both parks (Universal Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure)?
* Should you get the Express Plus passes?
* How many days should you buy tickets for?
* Is it worth buying the Universal Meal Deal at Universal Studios and/or Islands of Adventure?
There are also a few photos of inside the parks, that you will find in this guide, just to give you a taste of what to expect.
Look for my other ebooks about other Florida attractions such as Seaworld, Gatorland, Kennedy Space Center, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and Busch Gardens Tampa.
Available ebook formats: