Learn to Snowboard in 2 Days - Your Simple Step by Step Guide to Snowboarding Success!
So you want to learn to Snowboard? Look no further! In Learn to Snowboard in 2 Days you will find a simple step by step program that has been designed to give you the best possible start on your Snowboarding journey – guaranteed! So what are you waiting for? Grab your copy right now and start learning TODAY! More
So you want to learn to Snowboard? Look no further! In Learn to Snowboard in 2 Days you will find a simple step by step program that has been designed to give you the best possible start on your Snowboarding journey – guaranteed!
You will get to know insider secrets to get you up and riding in your very first session, how to avoid painful beginner’s mistakes, how to choose the right gear for YOU, and much much more!
This comprehensive no-nonsense guide has all the information you need to know to get started in Snowboarding - all about the gear, how to ride a lift, all the best techniques to get you up and riding in no time, and lots of other beginner's tips!
Here's what the book will tell you in detail:
- The hands down fastest and easiest techniques for getting up and riding in your very first session
- How to choose the right board and bindings for YOU
- The best ways to avoid mistakes that can be painful, costly or even really dangerous
- If you take snowboarding lessons, know how to make the most out of them and save money- if you take just one less hour of lessons, this book will have re-paid itself several times over.
- How to dramatically reduce your overall learning curve
- A complete Gear Guide going through the different types of boards, bindings, boots, and other accessories
- How to care for your gear to make sure it lasts longer and doesn't fail you in a bad situation
- How to easily put your body in the correct position for the type of snowboarding you do
- How to snowboard safely with minimal risk to yourself and others
- How to get on and off a lift with ease
- Tips and video to show you how to tackle beginning snowboarding skills, like skating, gliding, and linking turns
- Descriptions of common snowboarding terrain features
- Advice and videos describing how to perform advanced techniques and tricks, such as jumps, grinds, and 360s
- A guide to the best Snowboard Terrain Parks in the U.S.
- A glossary of common snowboarding terms to help you speak like a pro
- And much, much more...
In short, this guide is tailor made to make sure you get the best possible start at Snowboarding - right now!
If you still haven´t made up your mind, please take my word for it: as a Snowboarder you'll get to enjoy the snow in a way that most people will never experience – you will NOT regret giving the sport a shot!
One last piece of advice if you´re the kind of person who can’t wait to go out there and just do it - of course not everyone who gives Snowboarding a shot with some old, borrowed gear and no clue gets hurt in the process, but I can assure you that the people who are well informed and properly instructed learn a LOT faster and walk away from their first sessions with a lot less bruises and frustration.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your copy right now and start learning TODAY! You’ll save time, cash AND make sure to get a great start Snowboarding - it can’t get any better than this!
Available ebook formats: