Stress Free Dinner Parties: How to plan, host and enjoy your party
Do you think inviting a few friends for dinner is as terrifying as organising an international peace summit? If so, you need an easy, reliable method that grows your confidence and lets you enjoy planning and hosting your party. Stress Free Dinner Parties uses event planning methods; advising you on guests, menu planning, home preparation, and bringing it together on time and budget. More
Does the prospect of inviting friends over for a meal fill you with as much terror as being asked to organise an international peace summit in a country in a different timezone that speaks a different language? You need a simple, step-by-step guide giving you the confidence you need to relax and enjoy your night.
Professional event and wedding planners use the same method to plan all their events. Stress Free Dinner Parties: How to plan, host and enjoy your party shares this approach, advising you on selecting guests, food and drinks, as well as how to prepare your home, and bring it all together on time and budget.
Drawing on her personal and professional event planning experiences, lessons learned the hard way, and advice from her Etiquette Heroines, lazy stay at home socialite Alexandria Blaelock leads the way.
She will help you make the most of your limited time using modern management techniques, streamlining your schedule and preparations, and allowing you to accept the comfort of contemporary conveniences.
You will start by developing a plan for your dinner party and then make your preparations. With all your boxes ticked, you can remain calm as you cook for and entertain your guests. Then clean up, close out and get back to normal.
• Guests: How many to invite, who to include and avoid, how to encourage them to arrive, keep them entertained and then make them leave.
• Menu: How to put together a balanced menu, manage dietary requirements, determine serving sizes, match drinks, and host a dinner party when you can't or won't cook.
• Home: How to clean, decorate, and prepare your home for your party and how to get back to normal afterwards. Making sure you have enough furniture, cookware, dishes, cutlery, and glasses as well as how to avoid having to buy more.
• Schedule: Step-by-step, what to do in the weeks leading up to your party from choosing a date to cleaning the house, laying in supplies and test cooks as well as working out an agenda for the day.
And as a bonus:
• how to set a budget and keep the costs down
• how to plan a practical and attractive outfit to wear while cooking
• how to lay the table
• tips and tricks to make you look like a better cook than you are.
All so you can host your dinner party, and enjoy it too. Buy now, and start planning your stress free dinner party today!
Available ebook formats: