365 Social Meida Tips: Master Social Media One Day At A Time
365 Social Media Tips provides a tip for every day of the year. The social media tips include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogging, LinkedIn plus a number of tools to help you use social media more efficiently. More
365 Social Media Tips provides a tip for every day of the year. The social media tips include Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogging, LinkedIn plus a number of tools to help you use social media more efficiently.
365 Social Media Tips 2016 provides you with a tip for every day of the year but you can use it in different ways.
1. Work through the book a day at a time from beginning to end. You can build on your understanding and knowledge of social media gradually by implementing a tip every day of the year. As you probably know, part of the secret of social media success is putting learning into practice. By putting 5-20 minutes aside each day to learn something new, the process is manageable and habit-forming.
2. You can concentrate on one social media platform at a time. There are tips devoted to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogging, LinkedIn, Instagram and Social Media Tools. Each platform is listed in the contents with a hyperlink to the relevant pages. For example, if you’d like to improve on your knowledge of Facebook in January and February, work though the Facebook tips first.
3. You might like to read through most of it in a week or two to improve your knowledge, applying the actionable tips as appropriate. Alternatively, you could dip into it once a month, putting aside a few hours to implement the tips for that month.
Who is this book for?
365 Social Media Tips 2016 is for people who have some knowledge of social media and wish to use it effectively for business.
• You may be setting up in business, you might be an established sole trader or you’re working in ‘sales and marketing’ for a large company.
• Perhaps you have a personal profile on Facebook but need to start using it for business?
• You’ve set up an Instagram account but you’re not sure if you’re maximising what you could get from it?
• You’re confused about the differences between Pinterest and Instagram?
• You’d like to improve your time management of social media?
• You would like to know how to measure your success and improve on it?
This book is for those who have set up accounts on the various social media accounts and wish to improve their performance, work more efficiently and know about the latest changes.
365 Social Media Tips 2016 is the second edition. There have been quite a few changes within all the social media channels since our 2015 edition and we have edited and updated accordingly. All of the platforms may make slight changes to their appearance during 2016 so please bear that in mind.
The screenshots are from companies and individuals whom we feel provide good examples in their usage of these platforms.
At the end of each month, you can visit our website for more bonus tips too.
Available ebook formats: