R. Frederick Riddle, Christian fiction author, seemed destined to write from an early age. But while now he has authored several Christian fiction books, it wasn't until he was 60 years old that he actually started writing.
* 1943 Born in Port Huron, MI to Dale and Lucille Riddle
* 1964 Joined U.S. Navy - Became a Radioman and served aboard the USS St. Paul and the USS Oklahoma. During his service he was stationed off South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
* 1968 Hired into Bell Telephone. Working first with Western Electric, he was later laid off and rehired into Michigan Bell, which became a part of Ameritech.
* 1970 Started attending First Baptist Church of Pontiac under Pastor Robert Shelton.
* 1973 Received Christ as Savior. At the time he was working for Western Electric and was on assignment to Kalamazoo, MI where an old telephone building was having its equipment removed as part of an upgrade. During his time there he had time to reflect on the preaching of God's Word he'd been hearing at First Baptist. On May 9th, he knelt beside his motel room's bed and asked Jesus into his heart. It was a life changing decision, both in this life and in eternity.
* 1981 Left First Baptist and began attending Shalom Baptist Church under Pastor Dr. Harry E. Carr.
* 1981 Met Teresa Wheeler at Birmingham Bible Institute and met her again when he began attending Shalom. On September 19th they got married.
* 1993 Retired from Ameritech after 25 years.
* 1993 Hired as Financial Secretary at a church. He was already serving in voluntary position as Sunday School Secretary.
* 2003 Wrote Refuge:Genesis Chronicles, a novel based on the last 100 years leading up to the Flood.
* 2007 Wrote Adam's Chronicles, a novel based on Creation and the years leading up to birth of Cain.
* 2010 Wrote Perished: The World That Was, the beginning of the series The World That Was. Perished combined much of Refuge and Adam's Chronicles plus added much more material. The novel covers the 1656 years from Creation to the Flood.
* 2012 Wrote The Rise of Shem, sequel to Perished and the second in the series, The World That Was.
* 2013 Wrote and published Dead Eye Will, a novel based in the early 1800s. It covers the period from 1812 - 1836, which includes the War of 1812 and the years following. This novel marks the beginning of Mr. Riddle's venture as a publisher of eBooks. Dead Eye Will is also the beginning of a new series, An American Hero.
* 2013 Wrote and published Christian Workers Total Workout. This book is exclusive to the R. Frederick Riddle Bookstore. It is a book designed to fit any Christian's, new or old, Bible studies. Originally developed by the author for his own studies, it is now available for use in anyone's devotional time.
* 2014 Working on third novel of The World That Was series.
* 2014 Co-Founded with Tress Riddle T&R Independent Books
*2015/16 Published So You Want To Write
* 2016 Launched TR Authors Academy
* 2016 Published Did You Know About Bible History?