How To Manage Teams: The No Waffle Guide To Managing Your Team Effectively
Want to be seen as a good team leader? Like the idea of being able to get the best from those you manage? It might be that your team is made up of very different personalities and you are looking for the best way to incorporate this into a cohesive team. If you manage teams and want to ensure you get the best performance, then this book is for you. More
Want to be seen as a good team leader? Like the idea of being able to get the best from those you manage? Keen to adapt your management style to suit the individual and the situation? It might be that your team is made up of very different personalities and you are looking for the best way to incorporate this into a cohesive team. If you manage teams and want to ensure you get the best performance from your team, then this book is for you.
How will this book benefit me?
The principles of emotional intelligence and situational leadership will ensure you are highly effective managing your team. You will have the ability to understand the different dynamics that exist within your team. As a result you will be able to mould your approach to make use of each individual’s assets and produce a highly efficient team. The techniques in this book will help you to create a team that feels motivated and who consistently pull together to achieve success after success.
What will I learn?
- How to adapt your management style to suit the situation.
- A model to help you identify the psychological make-up of each team member.
- A working knowledge of how to manage the different psychological profiles in order to create a team that consistently pulls together.
- An understanding of the natural roles your team members take and how to use this to develop a dynamic team.
- How to use Emotional Intelligence to lead your team and increase their performance.
- An understanding of the factors that lead to success and derailment in executives.
The book focuses on key learning points, without the waffle. At just under 4800 you’ll have the book read in no time, ready to start practicing your new team leadership skills.
About the Author
Louise Palmer is a business psychologist, solution focused therapist and managing director of her own UK based training company. Having worked in the psychology field for over 10 years, she has trained all levels of manager, from first time team leaders to Chief Executives of large government bodies.
Available ebook formats: