Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf lrf pdb txt html
Roger C. Lubeck lives in California and divides his time between writing, publishing, photography, and business consulting. He is President of Corporate Behavior Analysts, Ltd., a California based leadership and management consulting firm. Roger also is president of It Is What It Is Press.
Roger has over 30 years consulting in real estate services, healthcare, higher education, manufacturing, and mental health. Roger is the author of a number of publications on customer service, leadership, management, marketing, and sales. Roger and Chris Hanson are the authors of:
• Finding the Right Path: A Guide to Leading and Managing a Title Insurance Company, 2011.
• Finding the Right Strategy: How to Grow Income in a Title Insurance Company, 2014
Roger has a degree in Experimental Psychology from Utah State University and M.A. and B.S. degrees in Behavioral Psychology from Western Michigan University. In his career, Roger has been a business consultant, workshop leader, retreat facilitator, public speaker, speechwriter, assistant professor, researcher, parent trainer, and dogcatcher. Roger is married to Lynette Chandler. Lynette is an Emeritus Professor in the Northern Illinois University Department of Special Education. She is an author and national authority on Early Childhood Special Education.
Roger Lubeck has published seven novels including:
• To the Western Border: A Fantasy Adventure, 2011.
• Bullseye, the first Robert Cederberg novel, 2011.
• Captiva, the second Robert Cederberg novel, 2012.
• Port Royal, the third Robert Cederberg novel, 2013.
• Key West, the fourth Robert Cederberg novel, 2015.
• Overland: Stage to El Paso, (March) 2016.
• Ghost in Horseshoe Canyon, (June) 2017.
Roger was the Editor/Publisher on:
• The Day Before the End of the World, by the Journey, 2012.
• Stories from Other Worlds, by the Writing Journey, 2014.
• Every Book Counts: The Stories of My Life, by Samuel C. Chandler, 2015.
• Voices from the Dark, by The Writing Journey, 2015.
• Untold Stories, by Redwood Writers, 2016.