Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf lrf pdb txt html
After eight years of experience as a Plant Engineer and Project Manager for three different manufacturing companies, Mr. Bagadia founded a firm specializing in Maintenance consulting and training. He is the owner and CEO of PEAK Industrial Solutions, LLC.
Mr. Bagadia worked as a Maintenance Supervisor for about four years. He has been involved with every aspect of CMMS for over two decades, including, designing, developing, testing, selling and marketing CMMS. He understands maintenance functionality and how a CMMS can accomplish them.
Mr. Bagadia authored several books on Computerized Maintenance and has been a contributing author of several handbooks. He published numerous articles in technical and trade journals, has conducted dozens of seminars on Maintenance Management since 1982, and is a frequent speaker for organizations such as Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE), National Manufacturing Week, and a wide variety of universities.
He’s an accomplished speaker who makes complex, technical information easy to understand and apply.
• Authored a book “Computerized Maintenance Management System made easy” published by McGraw-Hill
• Authored a book entitled “Microcomputer Aided Maintenance Management System” published by Marcel Dekker, Inc.
• Authored a book entitled “How to Select and Justify Manufacturing Software”
• Authored a chapter “Evolution of Computerized Maintenance Management” in the “Encyclopedia of Microcomputers”, published by Marcel Dekker, Inc.
• Authored a chapter in “Materials Handling Handbook” published by John Wiley and Sons.
• Authored many technical articles published by various journals.
B.S. (M.E.), M.S. (I.E.), PE, CPE
Professional Engineer (PE)
Certified Plant Engineer (CPE)