Becoming a massively successful self-published author isn't easy. Even just one missing link in an otherwise perfect plan can kill your results. Multiple #1 bestselling author Derek Doepker has made the mistakes for you and found a way to overcome them. Now he'll take you by the hand to show you the principles you need to follow to guarantee long-term success as a self-published author. More
Could A Hidden Mistake Be Sabotaging Your Self Publishing Success As An Author?
Becoming a massively successful self-published author isn't easy. Even just one missing link in an otherwise perfect plan can kill your results.
The easiest way to avoid these mistakes is to learn from those who have made the mistakes for you, found a way to overcome them, and can take you by the hand to show you the principles you need to follow to guarantee long-term success.
Can Anyone Become A Successful Author?
I was once a broke valet parker and struggling writer. Through years of study, experimentation, and a lot of mistakes, I eventually cracked the code to becoming a multiple #1 bestselling author.
My own experience combined with coaching students from all over the world has revealed the hidden mistakes most authors don't even realize they're making.
I hate seeing passionate authors missing out on their chance for success simply because no one took the time to share these insights.
I wanted to write the book I wish I had when I first started my journey of self-publishing that would have saved me endless headaches and frustration.
What All Authors Must Know
This is not strictly a book on marketing strategies, how to write a better book, or a technical guide to self-publishing. Instead, this book gives you what you really need to succeed - the real world principles all successful authors follow.
Inside you'll discover...
• Why struggling authors sabotage any chance of success before they write a single word… and how to virtually guarantee you’ll have a bestselling book, before you even begin.
• Why struggling authors spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars publishing their dream book, only to find it gets lost among all the other self-published “wannabe” books… and how you can make sure your book stands out from the competition.
• Why struggling authors can have the best written book on a topic... but still fail to make it a best selling book.
• Why struggling authors often never get their book or series finished… and how you hack your motivation and creative inspiration to get your book done fast.
• Why struggling authors’ creativity can be what leads to their failure… and how you can combine one simple thing with creativity to give you an edge no one else has.
• Why struggling self publishing authors turn off potential readers before they’ve even had a chance to read their book… and how you can utilize simple psychological tactics that practically force browsers to purchase your book.
• Why struggling authors can’t create a long-term business… and how you can set things up from the start to ensure you’re thriving off of book sales for years to come.
You can either unknowingly make these mistakes and wonder why you're not seeing the results you want as an author, or you can learn from a #1 best selling author and publishing coach saving yourself countless hours and headaches.
After getting your copy of "Why Authors Fail," you'll never again have to worry you don't know what it takes to become the successful author you were meant to be.
“If failure is not on your author's checklist then this book is a must read! A powerful, business-saving wealth of knowledge for the serious, result driven author. Derek cuts to the chase and gives you the real meat to help you avoid errors across the board, take your work to the next level and ultimately reach your success goals." - Vivian Jokotade
About The Author
Derek Doepker is a multiple #1 bestselling author and self publishing coach. He has assisted over 1,300 students from all over the world on self publishing, marketing, and book creation. He loves helping those who are passionate about impacting the world with their writing.
This was a well-written book. I liked that the author laid out all 17 mistakes one by one and that each mistake was well explained with examples. Then the author gave suggested solutions but also gave the reader resources they could use to to implement those solutions.