Macintosh OS X Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations: Macintosh OS X Certification Review
The Ultimate Reference & Learning Guide for MAC OS X programmers and enthusiasts! More
The Ultimate Reference & Learning Guide for MAC OS X programmers and enthusiasts!
Understanding MAC OS X is crucial to having a working understanding of MACs and their capabilities. With this book, the newest improvements are explained such that you will be sure to stay current. Using this guide to prepare for a job interview or brush up in newest features will aid anyone in acquiring new, applicable skills and knowledge. The book covers many common errors, security, standard maintenance, and new features. More than just documentation and sales pitches, this guide explains the features of OS X from the perspective of an administrator/programmer so that you can evaluate a candidate or land a position with ease.
Key topics include:
• Overview of system construction
• Differences between the server edition and the desktop edition
• New features such as the mail server, samba server, directory server, and domain name server.
• System monitoring and maintenance
• Configuration and troubleshooting
Available ebook formats: