[ Note - Currently I seek a traditional publisher for the publication of my varied Books in the Print form , which can be read in their entirety through ; Tumblr, Inc in the United States at – variedbooks.tumblr.com , webpage . My style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal , though my Poetry / literature is normal and natural . GOD’S grace on me . i am nothing infront of GOD . i am nothing infront of GOD’S holy messengers . So any victorious publisher who may want to publish my Poetry in Paperback without Financial Expenditure to me , can directly communicate with me at the address , email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ] .
Join thousands of the poet's fans and friends at - facebook.com/indianpoetnikhilparekh .
Nikhil Parekh , ( born August 27 ; 1977 ) from Ahmedabad , India - is a Love Poet and 10 time National Record holder for his Poetry with the Limca Book of Records India - limcabookofrecords.in , which is India's Best Book of Records , also Ranked 2nd in the World officially to Guinness Book of World Records . He is an author of - ' LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal - COLLECTED POETRY ' , which has a Print Length of 5254 pages on the Amazon Kindle .
The Poet's style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal . Though his Poetry / literature is normal and natural .
10 National Records held by Parekh with the Limca Book of Records are for -
(1) "Being the First Indian Poet to be published / featured in McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme which is the World's Number 1 English Rhyming Dictionary - for his poem: Come Lets Embrace our New Religion"
(2) "Being the First Indian Poet to have won Poet of the Year Award at the Canadian Federation of Poets which is Canada's National Poetry Body endorsed by Governor General of Canada"
(3) "Being the First Indian Poet to be published in a Commonwealth Newsletter for his poem on AIDS which is 'Aids doesn't kill. Your Attitude kills."
(4) "Being the First Indian Poet to win an EPPIE award for best poetry e-book"
(5) "Writing the most number of letters to and receiving the most number of replies from World Leaders and World Organizations".
(6) "Being the First Indian Poet to be Goodwill Ambassador to the International Goodwill Treaty for World Peace - GoodwillTreaty.org".
(7) "Being the First Indian Poet whose Poems have been made into Films at Youtube.com - The World's largest video sharing website".
(8) " Being the 1st Indian Poet to be featured for his Poetry Book - 'Love versus Terrorism- Poems on Anti Terror, Peace' , at Wattpad.com - The World's most popular ebook community and largest website for reading books on mobile phones".
(9) " Being the first Indian Poet whose video reciting a Poem on Nelson Mandela , has been placed at the official website of the Government of South Africa " .
(10) "Having authored LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal - COLLECTED POETRY - which is of Print Length 5254 pages and currently has approximately 1.15 million words , financially selling in the Amazon.com Kindle Store United States at - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Y8XLKQ".
The Indian Poet has written thousands of poems on - God , Peace , Love , Anti Terrorism , Friendship , Life , Death , Environment, Wildlife , Mother , Father , Children , Parenthood , Humanity , Social Cause , Women empowerment , Poverty , Lovers , Brotherhood . His Books and Poems have had millions of viewers and downloads on the Internet .
Parekh is an author of 47 varied Books which include - 1 God ( volume 1 to volume 4 ) , The Womb ( volume 1 to volume 2 ) , Love Versus Terrorism ( Part 1 to Part 2 ) , You die; I die - Love Poems ( Part 1 to Part 16 ) , Life = Death ( volume 1 to volume 10 ), The Power of Black ( volume 1 to volume 2 ) , If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother , Hide and Seek ( part 1 to part 8 ) , Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh - Only as Life . These Books comprise of nearly a 7000 pages of his Poetry , have approximately 1.15 million words in them , contain about 2160 of his differently titled Poems and almost a 187000 lines - in their totality .
The Poet's Poetry has had the patronization of several World Leaders including the Queen of England .