100% of the net proceeds from the sale of the books benefits New Mexico Dachshund Rescue.
- Young adult and older (12+ years of age); some material is not really suitable for younger readers-at-large due to the more mature subject matter about death, abuse, etc.
- Age ranges 12-17 and 60+ will, in particular, be drawn to the books. Age ranges of 35-59 with children and grandchildren will enjoy sharing with them as they are old enough to understand, especially if they are looking for a family pet. Adults in the retirement phase who are looking for or have a Dachshund companion will enjoy them also.
- Married as opposed to single, for the adults
- Lower middle-class income and above
- Dog owners (current or previous)
- Dachshund owners, obviously (current or previous)
- Folks considering adopting a rescue [Dachshund]
- Folks considering getting involved with volunteering at a local Rescue