Culture Hacking: How to Speak Fluent English and Succeed Anywhere in the World
How much time did you spend learning English in your life? Considering all the time you spent, how comfortable are you with your English now? Forget about struggling with your English. Balazs Csigi, a polyglot speaking 7 languages will show you the secrets of mastering English. More
How much time did you spend learning English in your life? Considering all the time you spent, how comfortable are you with your English now?
The truth is that most students of English spend several years trying to master English. Yet, they can’t speak the language fluently and confidently, missing high-paying jobs and the best opportunities in their life. They feel shy and confused and can’t find the right words in an English conversation.
Forget about struggling with your English. Balazs Csigi, a polyglot speaking 7 languages will show you the secrets of mastering English. He was featured on national TV shows as a guest expert and his articles were published in some of the biggest online magazines and language learning blogs. Among others, you can learn about the following in his new book:
• The Powerful Connection Between Language and Culture and Why No-one Talks about it
• Why You Will Never Master English with the “Words+Grammar” Method
• What the Greatest Polyglots of History Know about Learning a Language Fast
• How To Remember Every English Phrase Without Boring Memorization
• Bestseller Writer, Dale Carnegie’s Little-Known Technique to Build English Words Into Your Active Vocabulary
• What’s a “Cultural Script” and Why You Need Them for Fluent English
• How to Use Metaphors to Make Your English Interesting and Persuasive
And much, much more …
Download the ebook to get the best English learning strategies that work here and now, in the 21st century.
If you download the book, I also have a Bonus Culture Hacking Gift Pack for you:
- a free email test to see how good your English really is
- many articles, tips and techniques, delivered to your inbox every week free of charge
- a PDF edition of the book (in case your ereader doesn’t handle screenshots well)
Available ebook formats: