The Independent Guide to Universal Orlando 2017
The ONLY up to date guidebook and ULTIMATE resource to Universal Orlando's theme parks, hotels and beyond. This guide is obsessively updated and concise cutting out all the marketing speak and telling you how to maximize your vacation. This 2017 edition of the guide has been completely revised and rewritten with all new information on new attractions and other resort additions! More
The ONLY up to date guidebook and ULTIMATE resource to Universal Orlando's theme parks, hotels and beyond. This guide is obsessively updated and concise cutting out all the marketing speak and telling you how to maximize your vacation.
This 2017 edition of the guide has been completely revised and rewritten with all new information on new attractions and other park additions! It covers the period from September 2016 to December 2017.
*Find the most up to date information on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter including the huge Diagon Alley expansion. A look at every ride, shop and restaurant in Hogsmeade and the new Diagon Alley area.
*Learn about the new King Kong ride and Sapphire Falls hotel which opened in 2016, plus future attractions such as Jimmy Fallon and the huge Volcano Bay water park coming in 2017.
*Spend less time waiting in lines with our exclusive touring plans for Universal Orlando - saving you hours throughout the day.
*A detailed look at EVERY ride, show, attraction, restaurant and on-site hotel.
*Get tons of money-saving tips, including how to slash the price of on-ride photos and in park drinks.
*Our exclusive Top Tips throughout the guide help you get ahead of other visitors.
*Find out how to save on tickets and Express Passes, get free coupons and much more...
The Most Up to Date and Useful Guidebook - This guide book is updated throughout the year, meaning that at the time of purchase you'll have the latest guide, and not something that went to print 6 or 12 months ago. This is particularly important as changes just keep on coming throughout the year!
Full contents: 1. Introduction
2. Tickets - Save big bucks with our tips and a look at every ticket option
3. On-site accommodation - A look at all 5 on-site hotels
4. Getting there - A comprehensive guide on getting to resort, including travelling to and from Walt Disney World to Universal Orlando, and the airport.
5. Universal Studios Florida - A full park guide including every ride, show, restaurant and more - includes full coverage of the Harry Potter: Diagon Alley area and King Kong.
6. Islands of Adventure - A full park guide including every ride, show and restaurant - includes detailed coverage of the Harry Potter: Hogsmeade area.
7. Volcano Bay - A preview of this brand new water park with a look at all the attractions that will be part of it.
8. Universal CityWalk guide - Full coverage of restaurants, nightclubs, mini-golf, movies theatres and more.
9. Services - Learn about Photo Connect, Express Passes, Child Swap, Internet Access, Package Delivery, Stroller and Wheelchair rentals and much more.
10. Things for the little ones - Keep the smaller members of the family entertained too.
11. Guests with Disabilities - Guest Assistance Cards, discounted tickets, wheelchair rentals and much more.
12. Dining - The top 10 dining locations, how to make dining reservations, a full look at Universal's Meal Plan options and much more.
13. Tips, savings and more - Money saving tips, spend less time queuing, ride height requirements, early park admission, character meet and greets, and more.
14. Comparing Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World - Been to Walt Disney World? This chapter compares the two resorts.
15. Seasonal events - Find out about Halloween Horror Nights, Rock the Universe, A Harry Potter Celebration, the Christmas Holiday season, New Year's Eve, Mardi Gras and many more events in detail.
16. Touring plans - Save time by following our expertly crafted touring plans and make the most of your time. Included are several different plans - choose the best for you.
17. The Future - A look at changes being worked on now and a peek into the future.
Available ebook formats: