First American Internet Revolution
“FAIRism” defeats "TRUMPism."
FAIR: The First American Internet Revolution is set in the near future of our imagination.
The political philosophy of FAIRism created an American political world where our democratically elected politicians are finally accountable to us in the 99%, the lower ninety-nine percent of the country, instead of the TWOP, the Top Wealthiest One Percent. More
FAIR: the First American Internet Revolution is an American Utopian allegory set in the near future of our imagination.
The political philosophy of FAIRism has created an American political world where our politicians are finally accountable to the lower ninety-nine percent of the country, the 99ers, instead of the 1%, the TWOP, the Top Wealthiest One Percent.
Just like today with TRUMPism, by 2/2/22 the TWOP have taken control of U.S. politics and need to be unseated before they trash everything the country has built. Groups of 99ers start a covert revolution through the Internet to take back control of their American democracy. Selecting a United States senator point man who, with his allies, convinces Congress to adopt a twelve-point platform, the 12 principles of FAIRism to turn things around.
Senator ERNEST J. FLANDERS (I-CA), based loosely on Independent U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, teams with Silicon Valley billionaires, JAMES JONK and ALANA PATERSON, to confront and combat the senators controlled by TWOP lobbyists. These TWOP’s politicians have taken American politics to new depths of corrupt corporate welfare, including twenty-four-hour surveillance of the 99%ers, to ensure that the TWOP oligarchy remains in power. Excessive tax cuts for the richest Americans destroy the country’s economics.
Ernie Flanders, Alana Paterson and Jim Jonk believe they can change this lopsided lack of accountability. First, Jim and Alana, working behind the scenes, cause 80% of the USA’s computer printers to simultaneously print the threat of a worldwide Internet communications shutdown if the Senate fails to pass the necessary legislation supporting the twelve principles of FAIRism:
1) All federal elections to be one hundred percent publicly financed.
2) All federally elected positions have a limit of two consecutive terms.
3) All forms of lobbying the United States Congress are to be felonies.
4) Drug War ended and replaced with Supply and Rehabilitation Therapy.
5) Federal income and inheritance tax rates revert to pre-Ronald Reagan levels.
6) Implement a federal, single-payer, “Medicare for all” healthcare system.
7) Congressional district gerrymandering replaced with neutrally drawn lines.
8) The minimum wage rises to a living wage ($15/hour for now).
9) Free public college tuition for households with annual income under $125,000.
10) The federal government will forgive all student loan debts.
11) America weaned off fossil fuel addiction to combat global climate change.
12) Develop a political monitoring and straw-poll voting system, called DIDVOTE.
Implementing these principles allows the FAIRism political revolution to transform American democracy and create a government that works for all. The legislation must pass in three months to avoid the threatened global electronic shutdown.
While Jim and Alana create the DIDVOTE.org website, which gives the 99ers a powerful voice, Ernie Flanders and his allies—all the Democratic senators and a sufficient number of Republicans—work the Senate floor. By the 5/2/22 deadline, they have convinced enough of the remaining senators to pass a majority of the twelve principles into law. Then the same 80% of computer printers involuntarily issue a second message: “Congratulations! Due to incredible levels of cooperation in the U.S. Senate to pass these demands, we are extending the time to accomplish the task by three months.”
The U.S. senators have received hundreds of thousands of e-mails and telephone calls, but the real pressure comes from the more than twenty-five million 99%ers using the DIDVOTE system. They compel the Senate to pass the remaining demands into law, just in time.
The world recognizes the incredible political power of DIDVOTE within the political system of FAIRism to encourage, elect and monitor enough FAIRist politicians to create an American Utopian democracy, controlled by the 99ers.
Available ebook formats: