Rainbow Award winning author Addison Albright lives smack dab in the middle of the USA. Her stories are gay romance in contemporary, fantasy, paranormal, and science fiction genres. She generally adds a subtle touch of humor, a dash of drama/angst, and a sprinkle of slice-of-life to her stories. Her education includes a BS in Education with a major in mathematics and a minor in chemistry. Addison loves spending time with her family, reading, popcorn, boating, French fries, “open window weather,” cats, math, and anything chocolate. She loves to read pretty much anything and everything, anytime and anywhere.
Addison is the author of…
- When Are You? – a short novel
- Weekend at Bigfoot’s – a novella
- Déjà Vu, a Christmas-themed short story
- Of Rats and Cats, a short story
- The Faction: book 1 – The Recruit, a novella
- The Faction: book 2 – The Choice, a novella
- Plans Trilogy: book 1 – The Contingency Plan, a novelette
- Plans Trilogy: book 2 – The Best-Laid Plans, a novella
- Plans Trilogy: book 3 – Change of Plans, a novella
- Dream On: book 1 – Closets Are for Clothes, a short novel
- Captain Jack and the Snack Attack, a short story in the FREE Make the Yuletide Gay anthology
- Cultivating Love, a short novel
- Vows Box Set
- Vows: book 1 – ’Til Death Do Us Part, a novel
- Vows: book 2 – From This Day Forward, a novelette
- Vows: book 2.5 – Okay, Then, a JMS Books “hot flash” short story
- Vows: book 3 – To Love and To Cherish, a novel
- Snapshots, a collection of short stories
- King Kong vs. The Skinny Pirate, a FREE short story also included in Snapshots
* Weekend at Bigfoot’s was the winner in the 2020-2021 Rainbow Awards in the “Best Gay Paranormal Romance” category and was a runner up in the ”Best Gay Book” category!
* ’Til Death Do Us Part was a runner up in the 2016 Rainbow Awards in both the “Best Gay Contemporary Romance” and “Best Gay Book” categories!
* To Love and To Cherish garnered two honorable mentions in the 2017 Rainbow Awards!