Available ebook formats: epub
Larry Malerba, DO, DHt is a holistic doctor, author, and educator. For more than twenty-five years he has been a trailblazer of new paradigm medical thinking. Along the way he has sought to build bridges between holistic healing, conventional medical science, and spirituality. He is the leading proponent of a green revolution in the study of health and the practice of healing.
• Author: Green Medicine: Challenging the Assumptions of Conventional Health Care
• Author: Metaphysics & Medicine: Restoring Freedom of Thought to the Art and Science of Healing
• Author of numerous articles for Huffington Post, the American Holistic Medical Association, Homeopathy Today, Natural News, Reality Sandwich, and Dynamic Living Magazine.
• Board certified by the American Board of Homeotherapeutics
• Past President of the Homeopathic Medical Society of the State of New York
• Past Vice President of the American Institute of Homeopathy
• Served a term for the New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct
• Residency training: Albany Medical College
• Medical Education: Des Moines University
• Undergraduate Education: Michigan State University
• Private practice in Guilderland, New York
• Dual citizen of the U.S. and Ireland