Excel Japanese Cooking: Get into the Art of Japanese Cooking
How would you like to be able to cook up some Japanese food? Amazing, but impossible? You’re probably thinking there are too much complications and technical skills involved. But that’s not the case. Japanese food is more than just about sushi and a lot easier to make. Discover the interesting tidbits about Japanese cuisine and the culture, along with divine recipes...to excel at Japanese cooking. More
LEARN THE CULINARY ART OF JAPANESE COOKING
Japan - what a beautiful country filled with rich history, extraordinary culture, and most of all, exotic food.
If you have ever eaten at a Japanese restaurant, you know just how exquisite the food is. The displays, the flavors, the textures – all like a fresh burst from heaven!
Experiencing Japanese cuisine is not merely another dining experience. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and something that you never forget.
How would you like to create that experience for yourself at home? Whenever you are looking for a new way to cook for your family, why not give Japanese cooking a try?
Now you can with "Excel Japanese Cooking," which will give you all the tools and information to get started today. It won’t be long before you’re whipping up delicious dishes that you never thought you could make!
Here's a sample taste of what you'll get:
- Japanese Dining Culture and Etiquette. Knowing these will help you when you are eating out at a Japanese restaurant as well as when you are cooking.
- Craftsmanship for Japanese Chefs. There are many specialized kitchen essentials needed for the Japanese chefs that will be covered.
- Essential Breakfast Basis. The healthy Japanese version of breakfast that will get you going. Plus, the one most complicated recipe not for the faint of heart.
- Follow-up Lunch Basis. The heartier follow-up meal to the lighter breakfast that will fill you up and energize you to keep going throughout the day.
- Transition Dinner Basis. The guilt-free side of Japanese cuisine where the items are more varied and appetizing for dinner to end the long day.
...and that's just for starters.
As you can see, this is not only some list of Japanese recipes thrown together. It’s a whole introduction to Japanese cuisine and culture. You’ll learn all sorts of things that you never knew before to be well-rounded in the art of Japanese culinary.
Whether you are interested in getting into Japanese cooking or you want to impress your friends and family with an impressive meal, "Excel Japanese Cooking" is for you!
Available ebook formats: