India Survival Guide (Quick-Start Safety Guide)
In India, there are two types of tourists: prepared and unprepared. Prepared tourists will be able to enjoy India in all its majestic glory. They’ll have a safe trip, step confidently out of the airport, save money, and avoid sickness and scams. Unprepared tourists, well, you’ve heard all the stories before. Prepare to enjoy incredible India with the India Survival Guide! More
Arriving in India is a culture shock. It’s chaotic and intense. The India Survival Guide organises the chaos for you, allowing you to confidently and safely travel in India. Conquer any fear or nerves you may have by being prepared. This succinct and easy-to-read guide will help you master India in just 1 hour. Get ready to experience incredible India now!
Now includes BONUS safety videos filmed undercover in India so you can see what happens first hand!
This quick-start safety guide teaches:
- Before you travel essentials (VISA, vaccination, insurance)
- Arriving at the airport and getting to your hotel safely
- Street smart safety for men and women
- How to avoid scams, fake money, theft, bad accommodation, sickness, getting ripped off, and pollution
- How to bargain for the best price (this chapter alone saves you the price of the book!)
- What to do when sick, and more...
6 Benefits of the India Survival Guide:
1. Quick-Start: 11 short and to the point chapters. Written to get you started quickly. Master India in an hour!
2. Builds your confidence: After reading you’ll feel more confident about travelling in India.
3. Learn essential skills: Avoiding scams and sickness, mitigating sexual harassment, bargaining, dealing with pollution, and more.
4. Written by an experienced expat: Quality product, professionally written, easy to read, and easy to implement.
5. Save money by bargaining: Learn to bargain like a pro in 3 simple steps.
6. Be up-to-date: India Survival Guide is kept up-to-date by an author who’s on the ground and constantly exposed to tourist issues in India.
Karl Rock is an expat currently living in New Delhi, India. He's experienced and passionate about Indian life and culture and has travelled extensively throughout India and surrounding countries. After hearing too many stories of tourists having bad experiences in India, he decided to write the India Survival Guide to help tourists enjoy what should be a trip of a lifetime.
Available ebook formats: