This book has practical examples and illustrations, writing exercises suitable for individual and small writing groups, and Bible-based reading activities, and it will show you how to write life-changing fiction. More
This is not your regular how-to-write-a-great-novel manual. This book is written with your Christian sensibilities in mind. It is a very hands-on help book. Premised on the idea that writing Christian fiction is a spiritual journey, it takes you through:
- Recognizing your calling and equipment to write Christian fiction
- Where to find inspired ideas for great stories
- Creative writing lessons and tips
- Practical examples and illustrations
- Writing exercises for individual and small writing groups; and
- Bible-based reading activities.
Guidelines for Writing Christian Fiction: A Comprehensive Help for Aspiring Authors straddles creative writing and the godly search for purpose. It will arm you with the tools you need to build a successful writing career on life-changing fiction.