Write Novels for Profit (and Fun!): How I Made $65,000 in One Month and Landed on the Bestseller Lists
Write Novels for Profit (and Fun!)
How I Made $65,000 in One Month and Landed on the Bestseller Lists More
If you hope to write the great American novel, this book might not be for you.
If you dream of creating a literary masterpiece, this book might not be for you.
If you want to make a living instantly with very little work, this book might not be for you either.
But, if you want to entertain yourself and others and write fun stuff for a potentially large audience, without taking yourself too seriously and maybe turn your hobby into a living, then read on.
Because that is what I did.
And I’ll tell you exactly how.
Just a few of the things I’ve been able to do since I developed my quick writing method:
• Work from home (and remotely)
• Pay off my house in a year
• Go on a luxurious cruise
• Travel to Costa Rica, the Caribbean and Niagara Falls
• Take my kids to Disneyland AND Disney World
• Pay for my kids to go on class trips overseas (without having to stress about it)
• Buy my kids cars
• Buy myself a new car
• Work only a couple hours a day
• Take up meditating, go for long, peaceful walks, make time to exercise, attend all my kids’ school functions, have leisurely lunches and coffees with friends whenever I want, take summers off, take extended breaks during the holidays, and so much more.
If you want to craft a better story in an incredibly short amount of time and start making real money, then this book is most certainly for you.
Available ebook formats: