Justify This 2011 - 2015 (Diabetes, Discrimination, Disability, Ableism, Disablism)
If a multinational employer fired you for having diabetes because you would be off sick a lot in the future, what would you do? This is a true story of discrimination in the workplace, a modern day David and Goliath with many twists along the way. More
If a multinational employer fired you for having diabetes because you would be off sick a lot in the future, what would you do? This is a true story of discrimination in the workplace, one ordinary person against a multinational employer, multinational legal firm, barrister, appeal courts, countries and international courts, in the form of a diary including emails, correspondence, and judgments. A modern day David and Goliath with many twists along the way.
Open the book and discover topics such as:
• disability (diabetic, diabetes) discrimination, disablism and ableism.
• diabetes type 1 and diabetes type 2.
• dismiss diabetes type one or two.
• direct and indirect discrimination.
• stereotypical assumption.
• insulin, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and hba1c.
• unfair dismissal.
• workplace layoff.
• firing, fired and redundancy.
• employment law.
• human right campaign.
Aimed at the following audiences:
• Anyone who suffers from diabetes.
• Anyone who suffers from a disability.
• Anyone who could suffer from any form of discrimination.
• Anyone who enjoys true stories.
• Anyone who enjoys true crime and inspecting evidence (on Nostaple website).
What would you have done in the same situation?
Additional topics/tags throughout this series include: diabetic, diabetes, disability, discrimination, disablism, ableism, employment, redundancy, layoff, fired, legal, law, unfair, workplace, dismiss, type, 1, 2, one, two, i, ii, firing, exploit, unfairness, corrupt, intolerance, outrage, unequal, above the law, justice, injustice, bigotry, hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, law and order, discriminate, enterprise, work, business, corporation, civil, right, hba1c, claim, court, trial, crime, ketoacidosis, termination, grievance, sack, human, campaign.
Available ebook formats: