Twelve Stories for Fall
"Twelve Stories for Fall" offers 13 fictional short stories set in autumn. It's for teens through seniors, male and female. Some of the stories are mysteries.
It is the fourth and final book in the "Two Good Feet" series. More
"Twelve Stories for Fall" can stand alone, but it's the fourth and final book in the "Two Good Feet" series, as the stories in "Stories for the 12 Days of Christmas," "Twelve Stories for Spring" and "Twelve Stories for Summer" continue and conclude. Sometimes the focus is still on the main characters. Other times we learn more about the supporting characters. Although the first three books were fictional but realistic, some ghosts wandered into this one. A few of the 13 stories are mysteries.
The series was written for teens through senior citizens, male and female.
Here's a one-line synopsis of all 13 stories:
1. It Takes a Village: Kathy's ex is back in town, and Luke takes a tumble.
2. Doing All You Can: Roger struggles to get along with his hospitalized father.
3. The Case of the Lime-Green Lighter: Things heat up as Matt and Marti discover who killed Matt's grandfather.
4. The Mystery of the Silver Wallet: Jeb clears his name and saves the day with help from an unexpected source.
5. She's Not Dead Yet: Minerva's life changes forever during a spooky, late-night trip to the farm.
6. One for the Road: With the help of the law and some colleagues, Jim nails Cassie's kidnapper.
7. Where There's a Will, There's a Way: Despite being homeless, Doreen tackles a murder case.
8. Deep Down on the Farm: Rick runs into big trouble underground.
9. Once Under a Mattress, at Sea: Maria finds a body under her bed while on a cruise.
10. A Major Mystery: A dead body spurs an international theft.
11. Making History Come Alive: Years after the Civil War, strange things are still happening in Gettysburg, Pa.
12. The Case of the Missing Toddler: Liz Thompson searches for a missing child.
13. A Sprint Car Thanksgiving: Bobby Gaines is grateful for a fresh start.
Available ebook formats: