Available ebook formats: epub
Mohit Sharma is a certified Master black belt from Genpact and a certified Black belt & Green belt from ASQ and Motorola university. Lean Six Sigma is my intrinsic passion and a keen area of expertise. He has the privilege of being a member of the ASQ’s Technical Board for reviewing and approving LSS articles and manuscripts.
Combining his interest in writing with his LSS bug, he actively publishes White Papers and provides Thought leadership on Lean six sigma for both internal and external publications.
In his present role as a Country head quality, is to develop continuous improvement culture in the organization.
• Received Commendable Project award for two of my mentored projects in Six sigma case study contest held by Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore 2017
• Received the prestigious Silver Award at QCI – DL Shah Quality Awards at National level 2016.
• Received SSON (Shared services & Outsourcing Network) excellence award and accolades from ASQ quality awards for two of my mentored projects in year14 -15
• Delivered 1500+ hours of six sigma DMAIC + lean trainings in last 4 years
• Published 10+ white papers in ASQ quality magazines and in isixsigma
• Designed and developed six sigma and lean training workshop for Keysight.
• Designed and developed DMAIC BB training program, and BPMS (Business Process management System) for Genpact.
• Coaching and Mentoring Quality Leader /Master Black Belt /Black Belt / Green Belt Projects
• Helped organization in revamping different LSS methodologies like Lean, DMAIC and BPMS
• Project re-engineering / Project standardization / Base lining
• Leading high impact Business Projects
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt from Genpact, 2013.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from ASQ (American Society for Quality), 2008.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from Genpact, 2011.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt trainer from Genpact, 2012.
• Certified Lean Six sigma Green Belt Trainer from Genpact, 2011.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt from Motorola, 2005.
Topics Covered in the Book
• IDENTIFYING THE RIGHT PROJECT METRIC AND ITS IMPORTANCE
• ESTABLISH DRILL DOWN OF THE BUSINESS PROBLEM WITH THE PROJECT GOAL
• DEFINE THE PROJECT
Potential Business Impact
ARMI Chart & Communication Plan
• MEASURE THE EXTENT OF PROBLEM
Identifying Potential Xs
Data Collection Plan
• ANALYSE THE PROBLEM
Identifying Process Stability & Normality (Run Chart & Normality)
Identify Process Capability (Continuous & Discrete Data)
Data Analysis – Hypothesis Testing
• IMPROVE THE PROBLEM
Identify Failure Modes and Apply Mitigates
• CONTROL THE IMPROVEMENTS
• MENTORING AND EVALUATING LEAN SIX SIGMA PROJECTS – FOR BB (BLACK BELT)/MBB (MASTER BLACK BELT) MENTORS