Computer Maintenance Hacks: 15 Simple Practical Hacks to Optimize, Speed Up and Make Computer Faster
Having computer problems? Has your computer been running slow lately? Think your computer might have been infected with a virus? Want to speed up and optimize your computer like new again? Then be your own tech support with “Computer Maintenance Hacks,” a comprehensive guide that can allow anyone to clean up their computer so it runs better and faster - which includes both PC and Mac instructions. More
Unlock The Keys To Optimize, Speed Up And Make Computer Faster
Computers can be both a blessing and a never-ending source of frustration.
With the internet, Skype, email, and other software programs, computers are great for accessing all sorts of information and the world around us; hence, it’s no surprise that these machines have become an integral part of everyday life.
However, constant computer use can cause an infinite number of problems for users. Viruses, malware, and various other problems can cause computer performance to slow down to a halt and could even pose a security risk for the owner.
With all the personal information stored on computers nowadays, a security leak could spell disaster for anyone who might fall victim to a leak or identity theft.
Nevertheless, there is hope. With the proper maintenance and care, a computer can run optimally and protect all of the sensitive data contained on it. Many people think that all of this is difficult, time-consuming, and impossible to maintain, but with a little guidance anyone can make a computer run as good as new.
In “Computer Maintenance Hacks,” discover how to:
- Install the best anti-virus and anti-malware software
- Speed up your computer with trustworthy optimizers
- Boost computer performance with the disk defragmenter
- Analyze the disk surface for any bad sectors to be repaired
- Fix file system errors with disk utility to maintain computer
- Clean the hardware to prevent overheating and other problems
- Turn off hidden running programs that are slowing down computer
- Get rid of those annoying virus alert pop-ups and what to do if trapped
- Limit RAM demand and avoid memory leak and the blue screen of death
- Connect remotely to your main computer from any computer in the world
…and more for you to unlock!
What's the best part? Both PC and Mac are covered for everything.
So if you’ve ever yelled at your screen for taking too long to load or worried about the security on your computer, "Computer Maintenance Hacks" is the answer to help you take control of your computer issues.
Available ebook formats: