Pivot Tables In Depth For Microsoft Excel 2016
Pivot Tables In Depth For Microsoft Excel 2016 is a book for both new and experienced users of Pivot Tables. It will take you through a journey in which you will learn nearly everything about Pivot Tables and apply this knowledge with ease.
If you want to impress your manager or you simply want to master the use of a great tool then you are buying the right book. More
Whether you are a new or an experienced user of Pivot Tables this book has something for you. Not only you will be able to build Pivot Tables quickly but you will also be able to master the topic in depth and see ways of using Pivot Tables that you haven’t seen before.
Buy this book and learn easily how to:
Build both easy and complex Pivot Tables in a matter of minutes
- Use all custom calculations available and learn how Excel calculates them
- Use all 11 summary metrics Pivot Tables have and learn how they are calculated
- Group items
- Build Calculated Fields that will add extra insight into your tables
- Build Calculated Items
- Filter Pivot Tables the way you like with all types of filters including Slicers and Timelines
- Use the same Slicer or Timeline to filter multiple Pivot Tables
- Format a Pivot Table in any way you like
- Sort Pivot Tables with custom sort lists
- Use Pivot Table options effectively to build the Pivot Table you want and manage it efficiently
- Build Pivot Charts
- Build Pivot Tables using different data sources from small tables to large database ones
- Build Pivot Tables using the Data Model
- Crunch data with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Use Named Sets to structure Pivot Tables in ways that have not been possible before
Files used in the book are available for FREE via a download link.
Available ebook formats: