The Author of the Qur'an
It is acknowledged that the Qur'an is a worthy book. But why couldn't it have been compiled by Muhammad (s) himself? It wouldn't be surprising if a man as great as he should write a book as valuable as the Qur'an. This would be a more logical explanation than the claim that the Qur'an was revealed by Allah. This book provides answers to various accusations made by people regarding the Qur'an? More
It is acknowledged, by non-Muslims too, that the Qur'an is a worthy book. But why couldn't it have been compiled by the Prophet (S) himself?
It would not be out of the ordinary if a man as great as he should write a book as valuable as the Qur'an. This, certainly, would be a more logical explanation than the claim that the Qur'an was revealed by 'Allah'.
How does the Muslim respond to the accusation that the Qur'an is Muhammad's (S) work. How can it be proven - objectively and rationally, without appeal to religious texts - that it is Allah, not Muhammad (S), who is its source?
This book provides answers to all these questions and more.
Contents of the Book:
- The Challenge
- The Possibilities
- Claims that the Prophet (S) Composed the Qur'an helped by Jewish and Christian Sources
- Orientalist Claims about the Authorship of the Qur'an
- Claims that the Prophet (S) was a Poet
- Claims that the Qur'an resulted from the Prophet's (S) Imagination
- Claims that the Prophet (S) was an Epileptic
- The Literary Miracle
- The Scientific Miracle
- The Earth
- The Nature of Matter
- The Mountains
- Seas and Rivers
- Deep Seas and Internal Waves
- The Clouds
- The Nature of the Atmosphere
- Origin of the Universe
- The Embryo
- The Cerebrum
- The Spiders Web
- Contradictions and Inconsistencies in the Qur'an?
- Freedom or Compulsion?
- Questioning or No Questioning?
- Who Binds Who?
- Knowledge of Future Events
- Talking Ants?
- Allah Correcting Himself?
- Four Examples of Baseless Objections
- Another Alleged Contradiction
- Another Point
ADD IT TO YOUR CART NOW
TIP: Type in IDP Research Division in the Search Tab to see all current available titles from the same Publisher.
Available ebook formats: