Personal Information & Identification Security Made Easy
This book a credible information security reference guide for the public, privacy advocates and companies who want to protect private company information and for people who want to avoid becoming a victim of identification theft. Learn how to protect private and personal information from theft, cyber hackers, Information Theft Social Engineers or others at home, in public and at the workplace. More
Do you know how many people and companies want your private and personal information?
Do you want to learn who is actively extracting, collecting, and storing your private information and why it’s valuable?
Have you ever heard of Information Theft Social Engineering?
Are you aware of the personal cost from being a victim of Identification Impersonation or Identification Theft (ID Theft)?
If you don’t have the answers to these questions you are at a high risk to be a victim of personal and private information loss and Identity theft!
This book was written to be a simple and easy to use guide to help people obtain a very high level of information security awareness, necessary in today’s world. Readers will learn the most effective ways on how to safeguard private and personal information at home, in public and at the workplace. If your goal is to secure your private information this book is a MUST HAVE resource and reference guide. I clearly explain:
• Why people and companies want your private and personal information
• The methods and means being used to extract and acquire information
• Who has your private and personal information and where it is being stored
• How people’s private information is being used and how they profit from it
I outline the specific threats to our personal information security that we experience in our daily lives, and provide the strategies and solutions for people to protect yourself, family, friends and your co-workers. This is accomplished by protecting our:
• Personal and family confidential documents
• Internet and Online usage activity
• Social Media networks and personal information exposure
• Computers, iPads/Tablets, Smartphones or other Internet connectable devices
• Information storage Hard Drives or any other memory storage devices
• Workplace company’s business operations secret information
• Disposed of private & personal information assets
• Communication with unknown people on the telephone, e-mail/text/IM or personal contact
Having spent over a decade as a very successful “Professional Information Theft Specialist”, my job was to extract and acquire people’s personal information from companies all over the world. I also spent years studying company personal information extraction, criminal information theft tactics and the identification theft industry.
I expose the most popular and effective ways to gather people’s personal information. Outside of the physical theft of your personal information assets, the most dangerous threats we all face come from people who are practicing Information Theft Social Engineering, which is the art of tricking and fooling people over the telephone, email/text/IM, and in person. Simply put, Information Theft Social Engineering is lying to others to get them to provide or to get access to valuable private, personal, or corporate information. I will disclose the most popular methods and means Information Theft Social Engineers use today to steal, extract or acquire personal and corporate information. The strategies outlined in this book offer the most effective ways for people to use to avoid becoming a victim of information loss and identification theft (ID Theft). This includes the decisions we personally make regarding:
• Who we share our personal or others information with
• What kinds of private and personal information we give out
• How we distribute our private and personal information
• The storage of our personal information safely
• The disposal of private information assets securely
It is our personal responsibility to protect information from extraction and theft, as we the people are “The Human Element”, the most important part of Information Security.
After reading this book you will have achieved the highest level of information security awareness possible and the knowledge and ability to fully protect your private and personal information, at all times!
Available ebook formats: