Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
D.M. Blake is a published author, editor, copywriter, screenwriter, health and wellness journalist, and freelance writer with 20 years of experience in writing and publishing. Visit her official author website at http://www.dmbauthor.com/.
She is C.E.O. and Founder of her family-owned and operated company, Naypree Enterprises, LLC; a multi-faceted organization providing professional services and products in which we share responsibility. Formerly known as Naypree Writing & Publishing Unlimited founded in 2002, the business was reorganized in 2006. For more information, please visit the company website at http://www.naypree-enterprises.com/
She is the author of "First Love, First Kiss," a romance novel published in collaboration with AuthorHouse in 2003. Through her family-owned and operated publishing company, Naypree Enterprises Publishing Division, she published "Achieving Success with Faith in God – The Concept of Faith-Based Perseverance" in 2007. She is the author of a blog on Wordpress.com entitled "From The Desk of D.M. Blake: Life, Love, Health, & Thriving in God's Kingdom." She has written an e-book entitled "Time Management in Goal-Setting: The Tools You Need To Move Forward To The Next Level," which was published in partnership with Smashwords. The link for her Smashwords page to view her work is https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/authordmblake.
She publishes her own quarterly healthcare news journal entitled "AfricAm Health Focus News Journal," which focuses on health issues within the African-American Community. An infomercial and e-brochure have been developed which are available for view on her author websites.
She has a digital media kit available for view on her author website. In addition, she has a You Tube Page which showcases promotional videos for her work. The link for the page is http://www.youtube.com/AuthorDMBlake.
She has successfully landed several radio interviews and one television interview over the course of her writing career. Her public appearances as an author include the following:
1. May of 2003 – Book signing & reading at Avyon’s in Wilmington, DE for First Love, First Kiss.
2. June of 2003 – Radio interview of WHUR-FM in Washington, D.C. discussing her debut novel, First Love, First Kiss.
3. June of 2003 – Television interview on Perspective Delaware with WPVI-TV6 anchorwoman, Lauren Wilson, discussing her debut novel, First Love, First Kiss.
4. June of 2003 – Book signing at Mejah Bookstore in Tri-State Mall in Claymont, DE for First Love, First Kiss
5. January of 2008 – Radio Interview with Sheila on the radio show Sheila Smoot On Your Side on 610 Heaven WAGG FM in Birmingham, Alabama, discussing Achieving Success With Faith In God – The Concept of Faith-Based Perseverance
6. March of 2012 – Radio Interview on the radio station WZZA in Tuscaloosa, AL discussing African-American health issues and the AfricAm Health Focus Newsletter.
In 2008, she was awarded Expert Author status by ezinearticles.com. Links to her ezine articles can be found on her author website.