Signals: How Questioning Assumptions Produces Smarter Decisions
Underestimating signals from others and relying on commonly accepted assumptions can cause serious problems, especially in the workplace. In Signals, COO and speaker Dan Riordan shows you how to shift your perceptions so you can optimize your workplace and your employees. More
We all have entrenched Beliefs, Values, and Illusions (BVIs), which elicit a reflex reaction when signals from others come to us. Riordan explains how to escape the certainties of someone else’s opinion to regain the freedom that comes from having an open mind, which allows you to be receptive every time you receive a signal.
Using proven concepts that can apply to companies both large and small, Riordan will show you:
• How our BVIs are established
• The burden of proof to require for assumptions
• How desire, delay, and defense drives bad decisions in corporations
• The energy equation in the enterprise
• Why so many people are battling for the control of the human mind and its actions
Signals will show you how to question your BVIs, allowing you to bring new authenticity to your facts and a new awareness to your workplace.
Available ebook formats: