Discover What You MUST Know to Have a Safe, Painless,Joyful Pregnancy!
From conception to exercising to breastfeeding to what to expect week by week, new pregnancy book coversall the important parts of pregnancy.
Trial & Error is No Way to Go Through Pregnancy! Buy this book Now! More
We’ve all heard the little joke about the impossibility of a woman being only a “little pregnant,” but this is actually a good way to view the term pregnancy in general. Why? Pregnancy is not just a single stage or step of the reproduction process, and the healthiest experiences come from handling your pregnancy as if it were a series of stages beginning in the weeks before ovulation and only ending when the weaning process has been completed.
Reading this book of “pregnancy secrets,” you will quickly discover just how extensive the idea of “pregnancy” can become when you look at it in terms of pre-pregnancy, the months of pregnancy, and the post-delivery period in which you are breastfeeding your newborn, and recovering from the months of pregnancy as well the process of actually delivering your baby. You'll learn in detail about week by week pregnancy issues, pregnancy workouts, nutrition and diet and breastfeeding. This book features
- Ultimate expert advice on pregnancy basics. You’ll learn everything about calculating important dates, ovulation, conception and three trimesters in great detail.
- Expert advice on most symptoms and remedies, weights and dietary changes, risks and things to avoid for each pregnancy stage.
- Expert advice on pre-conception, nutrition and even some conception secrets for men. We also introduce a 4-week conception plan that walks you through the use of diet, best vitamins and supplementation to create the ideal conditions for successful conception, and even introduces to the theories that say you can conceive a child of the gender you want!
- Expert information and week-by-week measure of the changes and processes occurring in your and your baby’s body. Each weekly section is going to go over the most important secrets and tips for each period and will cover such issues as exercise, weight gain, sex, emotional changes, the baby’s growth, travel, skin care, sleeping problems, and much more.
- Expert advice on exercises during pregnancy. We’ll cover the best exercises for an easier delivery and for developing muscles necessary for conception, pregnancy and delivery; a fitness evaluation to get you on track in your pre-conception stages; and even some useful “do’s and don’ts” of pregnancy exercise too.
- Expert advice on breastfeeding and all related issues. From the right positions to use and the many benefits of breastfeeding to some of the most useful secrets for nursing in public or when to start weaning, we will give you all of the details that you need to keep your baby healthy and happy, and yourself as comfortable as possible too