The Guide to Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation for the Freelance Photographer
This guide offers comprehensive advice on how to successfully market your freelance business. It talks about efficient promotional strategies, market research, search engine optimisation techniques, creating user-friendly websites and much more. The book is written in plain English by a marketing manager of a successful photography venture. A must-read for any freelancer. More
If you are a freelance photographer and you want to get your business off the ground, this marketing guide is for you. It concentrates on marketing strategies and Search Engine Optimisation and is written by a marketing manager of a successful photography business.
Part One will take you through the Search Engine Optimisation techniques.
You will learn how to:
- use keywords effectively
- write quality, search engine friendly content
- attract more visitors to your website
- create user friendly pages
Part Two deals with branding, market research and promotional strategies. Here you will find answers to such questions as:
- how to write press releases
- how a good logo and catchy slogan can help you get noticed
- how to maximise your sales through cold calling and sales letters
- how thorough market research can benefit your photography business and what questions you need to ask
- how to ensure that you make the most of your Facebook page
All this and much more. A must-read for any freelancer.
Available ebook formats: