• Author of over 60 Books.
• Founder of 9 Minute Books
• Author of, AC Heroes, a graphic novel series for elementary children. This book is co-published with nineteen other students who created the characters for AC Heroes.
• Author of the new series, Middle Room, for Tweens and young adults.
• Co-Founder of the UP Authors Program to advise authors.
• Weekly blog that assists authors with all aspects of writing, marketing, and publishing. www.upauthors.com/blog
• McGraw-Hill: Contract Sorter
• CEO of Knight Games, LLC.
on Feb. 24, 2012 :
I was very impressed with this book. A compendium of all Ron Knight has learned over the last X number of years, written to help fellow authors. I particularly liked the advice on how many drafts to write and the purpose of each one; the advice on what writing each novel will add to your experience; and the advice to make your chapters short! Recommended.
(reviewed 4 months after purchase)
on Jan. 07, 2012 :
“Untraditional Publishing”, by Ron Knight, is one of those books that makes you ask ‘Where has this been all my life’. From the first page this book is filled with common sense and well researched knowledge. There are plenty of books available to tell an author how to write and as many that provide paths to ebook and traditional publishing. Ron Knight provides not just a path, but a roadmap to a third way of publishing. With gentle and caring concern he shows how to create unique opportunities using confidence, knowledge, self-discovery, experience, and relationship marketing to build sales. Along the way we learn how to write for our market, how to structure books that readers will want, how to use our strengths and caring to build a platform, and much, much more.
There is so much knowledge and wisdom here that a single reading could never be enough. This is a book that I know I will read many times over the coming months and years. It is an indispensible book for authors seeking to build a platform and increase sales.
(reviewed 87 days after purchase)