HUMANS ARE ALIENS AND BAD GUYS in this female-centric epic in which a virtual world blunders and endangers humanity! More
THE MOST DIFFERENT... EVER!
HUMANS ARE ALIENS AND BAD GUYS in this female-centric epic in which a virtual world blunders and endangers humanity!
1. Artificial Flowers Readers’ Favorite 5 STARS - A Stunning opening for The Screenside Trilogy!' Billions of computers and smart phones, permanently connected via high-speed Internet, have shaped a parallel universe in which thousands of AI programs interact unsupervised to create natural-born intelligent life. These virtual beings construct their world as a duplicate earth, and design themselves as replica humans able to have physical relationships. Meet these aliens in their earliest days, as they convert nothingness into the most delightful world in the universe - Screenside.
2. The Way to Never Death What Esmeralda does is so extraordinary that it actually leads to the discovery of how the boundary between virtual and physical worlds can be erased! Sadly, some humans get to know, and it is soon revealed that the virtual world holds the key to human immortality! That starts off a game plan to cheat the virtuals, using their desperation to end human pain.
3. The Girl in Sabine’s Head Esmeralda finds her body when she draws the beautiful and insane Sabine as the first mental patient to be assisted by their world. As these two delightful girls rob ATMs for spending cash and quarrel their way around Paris, that which is happening in the background turns out to be the main game, in which they are merely pawns of the evil group planning for deathlessness and perfecting systems of the future.
4. The Portal of the Beast Something strange has happened! So BC, Esmeralda and Caesar undertake a mission in the human world. In this action-packed adventure, three armed virtuals go deep into danger, fighting and killing their way through to unravel the plot. And it is terrible news. A group of extremely vile humans has acquired eternal life in an isolated and well-protected system. How powerful can they become, and what is their target - the virtual world or the physical one, OR BOTH?
5. Digital Beasts Farm Humans APOCALYPSE by COMPUTER? They first tricked the virtuals of Screenside into developing systems to control bodies in the human world while operating from within the computer. They then made the virtuals test the systems and make them perfect. Then they stole the world, with the goal of living as immortal humans. There are many ways to capture human bodies, but nothing beats growing bodies in farms!
Available ebook formats: