My So Called "Crazy" Life: A True Story of an Escaped Scientologist
A church's lies, harassment, abuse, and deceit. A must-read true story of a girl who took a courageous stand against an empire. This is a true story of a second-generation Scientologist, born into the lifestyle and strict structure of this church, and the extreme harassment and abuse that followed the escape from this so-called religion. More
A CHURCH'S LIES, HARASSMENT, ABUSE, AND DECEIT. A MUST-READ TRUE STORY OF A GIRL WHO TOOK A COURAGEOUS STAND AGAINST AN EMPIRE.
This book casts quite a spin, for any avid reader, following the well-traversed path of an individual on a journey of the pursuit of happiness and love, to salvation and ultimately freedom from a life of oppression dictated by the Church of Scientology. You will discover in this biography-styled religious documentary, the ins, and outs of a so-called religion that promotes freedom and equality, and the hypocrisies of the highly acclaimed cult rising to power, in this story of tyranny and dictatorship.
This eye-opening life-experience of a child, born into, and raised according to the beliefs of the Church of Scientology, soon joining the militant-structured higher echelons of the church as a staff member, is an extremely informative tell-all of how the church takes hold on one’s life completely and utterly. Many people in this day and age, have heard of this church, but are unaware of the scope of its reach, and the depth of its grips in our society’s structure. With opinion leaders, like big-time celebrities vouching for this organized religion, can one really trust the hype? Once one joins, are you truly free to leave in peace?
This book offers an inside view of what it is truly like to be raised in this religious lifestyle, as a Scientologist. And how once you decide it is no longer for you, how the Church of Scientology seeks to destroy you as an individual, cutting one off from family, friends, and the like, all still associated with the church.
In this book, the author:
●Presents her own crisis of faith.
●Shows how the loss of family and the support of loved ones can destabilize one greatly
●Presents compelling insight into the Church of Scientology’s current-day antics and violations of Civil Rights and one's own Constitutional Rights!
●Shows how widespread mental illness and depression has become
●Presents many true-life stories of overcoming the struggles of racism and the divide this has caused in today’s society.
●Shows how bullying has become the number one youth epidemic and is a sadistically growing form of modern entertainment in all age groups.
●Presents many true-life challenges overcome by pure determination, and is an inspiration to many facing such daily challenges.
●Encourages readers to genuinely view and embrace humanity, and empathy for one’s fellow man.
You will learn:
1. How the Church of Scientology truly operates, and can adversely affect an individual and their whole infrastructure of life, should one choose to follow this faith.
2. How to feel compassion and understanding for so many who have lost loved ones to this so-called faith.
3. To recognize one's own trials and tribulations through the tale of one, and discover how truly important family is, and how easily their support can be taken for granted.
4. The wide variety of true stories will encourage and inspire one to really open their eyes to become more accepting of people from different faiths, different cultures, and different beliefs.
5. To be able to identify with the many heartbreaking stories of so many who have been bullied, ostracized, shunned and labeled by the harsh judgments society doles out so quickly.
6. One will learn how to empathize with their fellow mankind, regardless of their background, beliefs, and upbringing.
Available ebook formats: