5 Minute Writing Prompts for Busy People
by Toby A. Welch
Copyright 2012 Toby A. Welch
Smashwords Edition, License Notes
This e-book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This e-book may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to Smashwords.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
Cover art by Fighting Falcon
It’s amazing how much writing you can accomplish in five minute increments. And if you need help getting into the writing groove, prompts can give you the kick in the butt you need to get the words flowing. Follow them in numerical order or jump around to any of the over 400 prompts that sparks your creativity. Get writing!
1. Would you rather pay a $10,000 fine or spend a week in jail?
2. Do you agree with the “If life gives you lemons, make lemonade” expression?
3. What memory from your past do you cherish the most?
4. If you had to have a destination wedding, where would you want the destination to be?
5. Are unicorns real?
6. What celebrity would you want to play you in a movie?
7. What event in an upcoming day has you the most eager to get out of bed in the morning?
8. You get to be on the cover of any magazine you want! Which magazine would you choose, how would you want the headline to read, and what would you wear for the cover shot?
9. You have to go to a city you’ve never been to before and explore it on your own. What city would you pick?